Friday, April 2, 2010

Road Trip!

It was short but it was sweet.  Last week we headed to Detroit to see my brother and his family.  I was a little worried about two days driving with the kids but they did great.  This was the first real road trip since they were born and it felt good to get out on the road and see some sights.  I'll include some photos for the friends and family out there.  The highlight?  Getting to see this precious face again in person!

Here are some other photos of the kids.  Most are at the Hands-on Museum in Ann Arbor, MI.




















We couldn't leave without fixing our hair!  
Happy Easter everyone.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend with family and friends. 

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.  He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.    
Matthew 28: 5-6

3 comments:

Bec said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like you had so much fun! This museum looks great and bet the kids loved going there! So much to learn & do. Bring your camera sunday so I can see the rest of your pics! ok!

Gracen, Tegan and Family said...

Great pix Alyson! We love and miss you!! Happy Easter!!

Angela Nash said...

She's so cute I could eat her up! Looks like you all had a fun time!

Happy Easter :)