Monday, January 31, 2011

{Aloha}

I had a REALLY big treat last week.  Nope, not a venti latte (ok, I had a few of those too...), but a trip to Maui!  I had never been to Hawaii and it was everything everyone had promised.  I will share some of my favorite photos.  I am proud to say my camera was on manual the whole time but since my husband doesn't love to wait 5 minutes while I think through every shot, I am happy with the photos but I know I could do better.  We hiked, biked, sunned, dined, slept, shopped, and chatted.  We stayed in Wailea, at the wonderful Fairmont-Key Lani for a week.  Amazing service. Paradise.  Thanks to incredible babysitters I could relax (not enough words to thank them...) and enjoy!

















Aloha.

2 comments:

Angela Nash said...

Wow! Fabulous photos - I want to go back!

Melissa Berberena said...

Great Photography Alyson! Looks like you had a beautiful vacation :)