Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some women adore shoes, some like jewelry...

I'll take bags...handbags, duffles,briefcases, clutches, you name it...i love it.
So when I saw this

I let out a little yelp...i love the birds!...then said goodbye to the rest of my garage sale earnings.
I probably should have bought the kids some spring clothes...it could be my birthday gift in a few months...I need a carry-on bag for a trip coming up...what other excuse can I use? Regardless, i love it! You can find it here. Very addicting; I warned you.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I almost knew before looking, that it'd be a Vera Bradley. I think it is lovely. I'm glad you got it for yourself.

Anonymous said...

I ALMOST bought the new purse they have in this fabric the other day!!! Great minds (or friends) do think alike...