Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogger's Quilt Festival...Thanks Amy!


This was so fun in the spring when Amy put together an online quilt festival and she has done it again! Go click on the quilt festival graphic over there on the right and start viewing all the amazing quilts!

I think I will enter this...



The fabrics are some of my all time favorites and it is, well, more "me" than anything else I have made. This is the first project that I created without a pattern. The original post with all the fabric details can be found here. Thanks for checking me out!

20 comments:

Kaye Prince said...

This is a beautiful quilt, I love the use of the lemoyne star in some of the blocks!

Zonnah said...

I LOVE this quilt!

Carol said...

Love the dynamics i.e. that the stars are slightly off center in each block.

Lee D said...

great little quilt, so colourful

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love the colours.

Quilts on Bastings said...

Beautiful quilt - lovely colours and your quilting is great.

tooznie said...

The colour combinations are so unusual (red & light purple) but it works so nicely. What a great surprise!

Heather said...

Wow--love the way you quilted the blocks differently than the rest.

Carol at Serendipity said...

I love the absolutely gorgeous colors. Good job.

Carol

Dolly said...

What beautiful colors !

Kriza said...

what a beautiful quilt!
Kristina

Marika said...

Very beautiful duvet .

Rene' said...

Great quilt. Lovely colors and you did a great job with your pattern. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie said...

really lovely and such perfect tiny little quilting.

Jocelyn said...

Oh wow, love it! Very colorful.

Aimee said...

Love this quilt!

Mirka said...

I love it !!!Wonderful colours.Mirka

QuiltSue said...

A very striking quilt.

NiCoLe said...

Wow, what a great quilt! I really like it. and it's so cool to have a quilt made with your favourite fabrics. Thanks for sharing.

Casey said...

This is gorgeous.